The Future of Healthcare
The Foundation was established to support PPRH and make sure quality healthcare stays close to home. The Foundation allows individuals to make gifts of any size to show their support for this endeavor. In fact, by making a donation to the Pikes Peak Regional Medical Center Foundation, you are reaching out with a gift that may touch many lives.
A strong Board of Trustees, which oversees fundraising and public relations efforts for the medical campus, backs the Foundation. Developed in 2002, the Foundation Board has worked in support of the efforts of PPRH and has successfully begun development of the 20-acre campus. The future phases of development are expected to meet the needs of the community and continue on an aggressive path over the next few years.
Every gift is important to the Foundation and goes toward furthering the PPRH mission of providing quality healthcare for Teller County residents.
There are many ways to give:
- In memory or in honor of a loved one
- In appreciation of a staff person
- In recognition of a successful business partnership
- In celebration of an anniversary, miracle or other special event in your life
- For a specific cause, department, improvement project or specific equipment
To learn more about the Foundation, visit www.pprmc.org.