Mission & Values
The purpose of PPRH is to help the communities we serve achieve optimal quality of life by providing local healthcare services.
We strive to fulfill this purpose by:
- Improving health
- Offering convenient and accessible acute care services that exceed expectations
- Positively impacting regional economic development, and
- Building and reinforcing our sense of community.
Our goal is to create a legacy—making our community better than when we began this quest.
Our employees will be honest, forthright and sincere under all circumstances and in all interactions with others.
- Own up to mistakes quickly. Be accountable.
- No stealing, cheating, lying.
- Deal with difficult issues promptly.
- Tell the truth.
- Apply policies consistently and fairly.
Our employees will treat all persons with dignity, consideration and courtesy.
- Every individual is part of, and important to, our success.
- Treat everyone the way we want to be treated.
- Take the time to see co-workers as people.
- Deal directly with people. No talking behind people’s backs.
- Everyone’s opinion counts. Make room and a safe environment for different views.
- Be on time.
Our employees will be proactive, working with ambition and personal drive and will be leaders rather than followers.
- We never say: “It’s not my job.”
- We always bring enthusiasm and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Our managers and supervisors “get their hands dirty.”
At all times, PPRH employees will accept self-imposed obligations on themselves and to others.
- Give your all.
- Be passionate about what you do.
- Everyone is committed to success.
- Notice and acknowledge a job well done.
PPRH employees will strive to constantly improve interpersonal, leadership and technical skills to add value to our clients.
- Acknowledge and learn from mistakes; then move on.
- Be effective.
PPRH employees will strive to exceed customer expectations at all times.
- Treat everyone as a “customer”: employees, patients, doctors, family members, visitors.
- Acknowledge everyone consistently. Greet everyone by name. Say hello. Make eye contact.